High Plains Steaks
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
Grilled steak is a Fourth of July staple throughout the country, and the Midwest is renowned for its beef.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 427mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (8-ounce) sirloin strip steaks
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub mustard mixture over both sides of steaks. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note