High Plains Steaks
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
Grilled steak is a Fourth of July staple throughout the country, and the Midwest is renowned for its beef.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 427mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (8-ounce) sirloin strip steaks
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub mustard mixture over both sides of steaks. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes