Hidden Veggie Pasta Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/3 cup(s) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cup(s) pasta sauce
- 2/3 cup(s) pureed cooked cauliflower
- 2/3 cup(s) pureed cooked broccoli
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) whipping cream optional
- 1 1/3 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook macaroni accordiing to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Stir in pasta sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato sauce, Parmesan, crean and 1 cup mozzarella.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella chese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until thuroughly heated.
- 228 calories
- 3g protein
- 6g fat (3g sat. fat)
- 30g carbs
- 4g fiber
- 271mg calcium
- 2mg iron,
- 474mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by txkateinaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note