HIDDEN VALLEY® GLAZED BABY CARROTS
Community Recipe from
- HIDDEN VALLEY® GLAZED BABY CARROTS
- from the Hidden Valley Ranch website
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 package/16 oz. Ready-to-eat peeled baby carrots, cooked
- 1 packet/1 oz. Hidden Valley® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- Melt butter and sugar in large skillet. Add carrots and seasoning & salad dressing mix; stir well. Cook over medium heat until hot and glazed, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Can cook the carrots 2 days ahead, and refrigerate, then reheat and glaze before serving
- This is the original recipe - I like to use less of the seasoning packet. Start with less and add more to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes