HIDDEN VALLEY® GLAZED BABY CARROTS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- HIDDEN VALLEY® GLAZED BABY CARROTS
- from the Hidden Valley Ranch website
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 package/16 oz. Ready-to-eat peeled baby carrots, cooked
- 1 packet/1 oz. Hidden Valley® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- Melt butter and sugar in large skillet. Add carrots and seasoning & salad dressing mix; stir well. Cook over medium heat until hot and glazed, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Can cook the carrots 2 days ahead, and refrigerate, then reheat and glaze before serving
- This is the original recipe - I like to use less of the seasoning packet. Start with less and add more to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note