Easy and delicious!
Hickory-Planked Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Dijon Potatoes
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 216
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 16.1g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 439mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 1 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) hickory grilling plank
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices red potato (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Immerse and soak plank in water for 1 hour; drain.
- To prepare grill for indirect grilling, heat one side of grill to high heat.
- Combine mustard, honey, pepper, rosemary, and garlic, stirring well with a whisk. Brush half of the mustard mixture over pork.
- Place the potato in a microwave-safe bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at high 1 minute. Add the remaining mustard mixture and juice; toss gently to coat.
- Place plank on grill rack over high heat; grill 5 minutes or until lightly charred. Carefully turn plank over; move to cool side of grill. Place pork in the middle of charred side of plank; arrange potato mixture around pork in a single layer. Cover and grill for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes