Hickory-Grilled Redfish with Crawfish Maque Choux
Yield: 8 servings
- Hickory chips
- 8 (8-ounce) redfish fillets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Crawfish Maque Choux
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Soak hickory chips in water to cover 30 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- Brush fillets with butter; sprinkle both sides with Creole seasoning.
- Prepare fire; let burn 10 to 15 minutes. Place hickory chips over hot coals. Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill. Arrange fillets on rack. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork, turning and basting once with remaining butter. Serve over Crawfish Maque Choux. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes