Hibiscus Tequila Fizz
More From Sunset
2 Hours, 25 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 237
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dried hibiscus (jamaica)*
- 2 cups reposado or gold tequila
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweet vermouth
- 3/4 teaspoon aromatic bitters
- 6 cups cold club soda
- 12 lime slices
- 1. Heat sugar, 1 1/2 cups water, and hibiscus in a saucepan until boiling. Let cool for 1 1/4 hours, then strain, discarding hibiscus.
- 2. Chill until cold, at least 45 minutes and up to 2 weeks.
- 3. Combine hibiscus syrup, tequila, grapefruit and lime juices, vermouth, and bitters in a pitcher (at least 2 qt.).
- 4. Fill tall glasses with ice. Pour about 1/2 cup syrup mixture into each glass and top up each with about 1/2 cup club soda. Stir, then garnish with lime slices.
- *Buy from a Latino market or from worldspices.com
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This