More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 regular-size hibiscus tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 mint sprigs
- 2 cups silver or blanco tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- 1. Pour boiling water over tea bags; stir in sugar and mint. Cover and steep 20 minutes. Discard tea bags and mint; cool completely (about 1 hour).
- 2. Stir together tequila, next 2 ingredients, and tea in a pitcher. Pour over crushed ice in 8 (10-oz.) glasses; top with a splash of club soda.
- Note: We tested with Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger Herbal Tea.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages