HG's Best Lobster Bisque
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Seafood or fish stock (like the kind by Kitchen Basics)
- 8 ounce(s) Two 4 oz. uncooked lobster tails Halved lengthwise, deveined, shells intact
- 2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Carrots Peeled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 3 teaspoon(s) Garlic Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fat free plain powdered nondairy creamer
- Add 1 cup stock to a medium nonstick pot. Bring to medium heat. Once boiling, add halved lobster tails. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes, until she'll halves have turned red and lobster is cooked through.
- Remove lobster tail halves. To the pot, add onion,carrots, celery, tomato paste, and garlic. Stir well.
- Add remaining stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes, until veggies are soft.
- Meanwhile, remove lobster meat from the shell and chop into small pieces. Discard shell.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in powdered creamer. Let slightly cool. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour puréed mixture into the pot, and stir in lobster. Bring to desired temperature and enjoy.
- Calories: 128 Fat: 0.5g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HG's Best Lobster Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews