1. Line a 13x9x2 inch pan with foil. Place 1 cup peanut butter chips in medium bowl; set aside. In second medium bowl, blend 1/4 cup melted butter, cocoa and vanilla until smooth; add 1 cup peanut butter chips.
2. In heavy 4 quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and 1/4 cup butter. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Immediately add half of hot mixture to bowl with peanut butter chips only. Pour remainder into cocoa mixture; stir to blend.
4. Beat peanut butter mixture until chips are completely melted; spread evenly in prepared pan.
5. Beat cocoa mixture until chips are melted and mixture thickens. Spread evenly over top of peanut butter layer.
6. Cool; remove from pan. Remove foil, cut into squares. Store in airtight container in a cool place. About 4 pounds.
Go to full version of