Hershey's Reese's Double Decker Fudge
This is one of our favorite fudges. I "lost" the recipe for a couple of years and was relieved to find it again. I had emailed Hershey's and Reese's to ask for it, but had received no response.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) (12 oz pkg) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips divided
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 jar(s) (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 oz can) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1. Line a 13x9x2 inch pan with foil. Place 1 cup peanut butter chips in medium bowl; set aside. In second medium bowl, blend 1/4 cup melted butter, cocoa and vanilla until smooth; add 1 cup peanut butter chips.
- 2. In heavy 4 quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and 1/4 cup butter. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat. Immediately add half of hot mixture to bowl with peanut butter chips only. Pour remainder into cocoa mixture; stir to blend.
- 4. Beat peanut butter mixture until chips are completely melted; spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 5. Beat cocoa mixture until chips are melted and mixture thickens. Spread evenly over top of peanut butter layer.
- 6. Cool; remove from pan. Remove foil, cut into squares. Store in airtight container in a cool place. About 4 pounds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susilou46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hershey's Reese's Double Decker Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy