Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Combine cocoa, sugar and salt in pan. Add milk gradually. Mix and
- bring to a boil on high heat stirring continuously. Reduce heat to
- medium and continue to boil without stirring until reaches 232
- degrees (soft ball).
- 2. Remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla. Do not stir.
- 3. Allow fudge to cool to 100 degrees. Beat until loses its gloss and
- pour into buttered pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hershey's Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts