Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 2 (16-ounce) loaves Italian bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced corned beef
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced salami
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced bologna
- 1 (4-ounce) package sliced breast of turkey
- 1 (8-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package mild Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package provolone cheese slices
- Using an electric knife or sharp bread knife, slice each loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread cut side of top of each loaf with 1/4 cup mayonnaise; spread cut side of bottom of each loaf with 3 tablespoons mustard. Line bottom of each loaf with leaf lettuce; top lettuce with half of tomato slices.
- Arrange meat slices and cheese slices evenly over tomatoes on each loaf, alternating meat and cheese. Top each with remaining tomato slices, and cover with tops of bread loaves. Slice sandwiches and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches