. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
5. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
6. Then -- kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704?oc=linkback
Go to full version of