Made for the second time and enjoyed very much. 1st time was pan sautéed, but we liked the grilled version better. Added fresh chopped rosemary to the rub.
Herbes de Provence-Crusted Lamb Chops
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 29.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Grilled Red Potatoes with Mint
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients; rub evenly over both sides of lamb.
- 3. Place lamb on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note