Made for the second time and enjoyed very much. 1st time was pan sautéed, but we liked the grilled version better. Added fresh chopped rosemary to the rub.
Herbes de Provence–Crusted Lamb Chops
The Dijon mustard and dried herbs rub also tastes great on chicken thighs or beef fillets. Herbes de Provence is a combination of several dried herbs—including lavender, thyme, rosemary, and basil—that evokes flavors from the south of France.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 29.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients; rub evenly over both sides of lamb.
- 3. Place lamb on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note