Herbed Zucchini & Yellow Squash Ribbons
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Zucchini Sliced into 1/8" think ribbons
- 2 whole(s) Yellow squash Sliced into 1/8" think ribbons
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 bunch(es) Purslane Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Globe basil
- 1/4 whole(s) Lemon
- Heat oil on large skillet. Add garlic and sauté until tender. Add squash and zucchini. Sauté until mostly cooked. Add purslane and basil. Continue to cook until water evaporates. Season with salt & pepper and lemon to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PKcookin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes