- 6 green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 3/4 cups diced shiitake mushroom caps (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1/3 cups diced oyster mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cremini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Herbed Crepes
- Cooking spray
- calories 92
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 4.9 g
- carbohydrate 12.4 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 38 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 236 mg
- calcium 48 mg
How to Make It
Remove green tops from green onions. Cut onion tops lengthwise into 1/8-inch-wide strips to form 8 ties. Drop green onion strips in boiling water, and cook for 10 seconds or until limp. Drain onion strips; set aside. Chop white portion of each onion.
Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onions and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms release their moisture and darken. Add wine to pan; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and next 5 ingredients (through pepper).
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spoon 1/3 cup mushroom mixture into the center of 1 crepe. Gather edges of crepe, and crimp to seal, forming a purse. Tie 1 green onion strip around crimped top of bundle. Repeat procedure with remaining crepes, mushroom mixture, and green onion strips. Place bundles in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until crepes are thoroughly heated.