- 1 (3-pound) boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- calories 269
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 43 g
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- cholesterol 112 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 537 mg
- calcium 48 mg
How to Make It
Pierce turkey slices evenly with a fork.
Stir together Italian seasoning, 1/2 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, and next 3 ingredients. Coat turkey slices with oil mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Cook turkey slices, in batches, in remaining 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove turkey from skillet, cover, and keep warm. Add beans and peppers to skillet; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring gently.
Cut turkey slices crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. Arrange on a serving platter. Top with bean mixture. Combine pine nuts, grated lemon rind, and parsley. Sprinkle over beans. Serve immediately.