Herbed Sweet Potato Fries
Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, Herbed Sweet Potato Fries are the perfect side to pair with a barbecue pork sandwich. We guarantee you can't eat just one. And that's a good thing: Sweet potatoes are rich in beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 86
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 13.8g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 2 cups frozen sweet potato fries (such as Alexia)
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Arrange fries in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat fries evenly with cooking spray; sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over fries, tossing to coat.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables