Herbed Squash Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 medieum yellow squash cut inti 1/4" half moons
- 1/4 medieum red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serves 4.
- 61 cal, 4 g fat ( 1 g sat fat) 3 g protein, 5 g carbs, 1 g fiber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jennyelma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Squash Salad with Yogurt Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads