Herbed Spinach Bake v2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) cooked rice
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen spinach
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, blending thoroughly. Pour into a buttered 9 x 9-inch baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BikerBabe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note