Herbed Spinach Bake v2
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) cooked rice
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen spinach
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, blending thoroughly. Pour into a buttered 9 x 9-inch baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BikerBabe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes