One my favorite SL dishes of all time! The herb butter is good on lots of things including the pasta/seafood mix.
Herbed Seafood Pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) package fettuccine
- 1/2 pound unpeeled medium-size shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 1/2 tablespoons Herb-Pesto Butter, divided
- 1/2 pound large sea scallops
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Keep warm.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons Herb-Pesto Butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, scallops, and green onions; cook, stirring often, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in 2 more tablespoons Herb-Pesto Butter. Remove seafood mixture from skillet, and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons Herb-Pesto Butter in skillet; remove from heat. Add warm pasta and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, tossing to coat. Divide pasta mixture evenly between 4 pasta bowls; top evenly with seafood mixture and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This