- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe black olives
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/3 cup refrigerated shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Place mixed greens on a large serving platter. Arrange tomato slices in center of platter over greens. Arrange Grilled Balsamic Vegetables and black olives around edge of platter over greens.
Whisk together olive oil and vinegar; drizzle over tomatoes and grilled vegetables. Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with basil, chives, and, if desired, marjoram. Top evenly with cheeses.