I found this to be delicious and refreshing. It is appropriate for any occasion. I served it with barbecued chicken and a wonderful hoppin john salad from the same issue. I will definitely make it again.
Herbed Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Cool: 30 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 7.7g
- Carbohydrate: 40.7g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 3.3mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 702mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 (14-oz.) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: fresh dill sprig, chopped toasted pecans
- 1. Bring first 3 ingredients and 2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool 30 minutes.
- 2. Whisk together yogurt and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- 3. Gently fold potatoes into yogurt mixture. Cover and chill 1 to 12 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note