Herbed Potato Chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 russet potato
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh sage minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Slice potato into paper-thin rounds using a mandolin or by hand.
- Soak potato slices in ice water for 10 minutes, then drain. Layer slices on kitchen towels and blot dry. Gently toss slices with oil in a bowl. then arrange the slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until slices begin to brown, about 20 minutes. Turn slices over and bake until golden and crisp. about 5 minutes more. Remove chips from oven and transfer to bowl while still warm. Toss chips with thyme , sage,parsley, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note