Herbed Potato Chips
Community Recipe from
- 1 russet potato
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh sage minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Slice potato into paper-thin rounds using a mandolin or by hand.
- Soak potato slices in ice water for 10 minutes, then drain. Layer slices on kitchen towels and blot dry. Gently toss slices with oil in a bowl. then arrange the slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until slices begin to brown, about 20 minutes. Turn slices over and bake until golden and crisp. about 5 minutes more. Remove chips from oven and transfer to bowl while still warm. Toss chips with thyme , sage,parsley, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes