Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Parmesan-Pepper Toasts
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill Jenkins
If you don't plan to take your portable grill along, grill this pork tenderloin ahead and serve cold.
Yield: 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Sodium: 760mg
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Parmesan-Pepper Toasts
- Pear Chutney (optional)
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Sprinkle tenderloins with pepper and rosemary.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 14 to 17 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning occasionally. Cut into 24 slices. Serve on Parmesan-Pepper Toasts, and top with Pear Chutney, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This