Herbed Pork Loin Roast
Yield: 5 servings (serving size: about 3 ounces)
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 291mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 36mg
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1.5-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub pork roast with oil. Rub herb mixture over oil.
- Place pork roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast. Bake at 375° for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes