- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1.5-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- calories 207
- fat 9.7 g
- satfat 3.4 g
- protein 27.4 g
- carbohydrate 0.7 g
- cholesterol 77 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 291 mg
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- fiber 0.1 g
- calcium 36 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Rub pork roast with oil. Rub herb mixture over oil.
Place pork roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast. Bake at 375° for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.