Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour unsifted
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme leaves minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 425*F. Grease six (4oz) popover-pan cups; set aside.
- 2. In blender, at high speed, combine eggs, milk, oil and salt. Add flour; at low speed, mix until smooth, scraping down sides of blender container as necessary. Do not over blend. Stir in the herbs.
- 3. Pour batter into prepared pans, dividing evenly. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 375*F. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NurseELB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Popovers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads