Herbed Oyster Crackers
Photo: Oxmoor House
These jazzed up oyster crackers are tasty to sample by the handful or to sprinkle over a bowl of soup.
This recipe goes with Patchwork Soup Mix
Yield: Makes 10 cups.
- 2 (10-oz.) packages oyster crackers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Toss together crackers and oil until completely coated. Add dressing mix and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well. Spread in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 250° for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks