Herbed Mustard Cream Cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup country Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Beat together all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let stand 30 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers