Herbed Horseradish Mayonnaise
Time: 10 minutes. Mayo made more interesting, courtesy of chef Tyler Florence--who dollops it on his Ultimate Burgers. This recipe is an adaptation of one in Tyler's Ultimate (Clarkson Potter, 2006; $35).
This recipe goes with Ultimate Burgers
More From Sunset
- Calories: 77
- Calories from fat: 99%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Cholesterol: 5.4mg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley, basil, or chives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small serving bowl, stir together mayonnaise, horseradish, herbs, oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1-tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note