Herbed Grilled Chicken
From Gwyneth Paltrow's "It's All Good."
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) super finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) super finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 whole(s) small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (or kosher)
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to 1/4" thick
- 1. Zest half the lemon. Add the zest, herbs, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt to a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Be sure your chicken breasts are pounded well. Then add them to the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes, preferably overnight.
- 3. Heat your grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes