Herbed Grilled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) super finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) super finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) super finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 whole(s) small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (or kosher)
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to 1/4" thick
- 1. Zest half the lemon. Add the zest, herbs, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt to a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Be sure your chicken breasts are pounded well. Then add them to the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes, preferably overnight.
- 3. Heat your grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes