The potatoes didn't pick up the flavor as expected.
Herbed Gold Potatoes
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Sodium: 171mg
- 1 1/4 pounds (1 1/2-inch) baby gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Garnish: oregano leaves
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above potatoes; bring to a boil. Cover and cook 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Combine melted butter, vinegar, olive oil, chopped fresh oregano leaves, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Garnish, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note