Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 36 Pepperidge FarmÂ® Baked NaturalsÂ® Wheat Crisps Toasted Wheat
- • Stir the cheese, tomatoes, tarragon and black pepper in a small bowl. Serve with the wheat crisps for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note