Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
A few sun-dried tomatoes, tarragon and a dash of black pepper transforms goat cheese into this easy and elegant dip. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 36 Pepperidge FarmÂ® Baked NaturalsÂ® Wheat Crisps Toasted Wheat
- • Stir the cheese, tomatoes, tarragon and black pepper in a small bowl. Serve with the wheat crisps for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note