Herbed Goat Cheese Bites
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 7 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) goat cheese log
- 1 (8-oz.) French bread baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1. Combine and finely chop first 4 ingredients. Roll cheese log evenly in herb mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drizzle baguette slices with olive oil. Gently press slices into 24 muffin cups in muffin pans.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from oven; let cool in pans 5 minutes.
- 4. Spread goat cheese into baguette cups; top with sun-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note