- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) goat cheese log
- 1 (8-oz.) French bread baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
Combine and finely chop first 4 ingredients. Roll cheese log evenly in herb mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Drizzle baguette slices with olive oil. Gently press slices into 24 muffin cups in muffin pans.
Bake at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from oven; let cool in pans 5 minutes.
Spread goat cheese into baguette cups; top with sun-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.