Herbed Garlic Dipping Oil - Taste of Home
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) EVOO
- 16-20 whole(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- Italian bread, torn
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until desired consistency. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in vinegar. Serve with torn bread chunks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Garlic Dipping Oil - Taste of Home Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers