Herbed Garlic Dipping Oil - Taste of Home
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) EVOO
- 16-20 whole(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- Italian bread, torn
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until desired consistency. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in vinegar. Serve with torn bread chunks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Garlic Dipping Oil - Taste of Home Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes