Herbed Garlic Bread
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 203mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 (3/4-inch-thick) slices French bread
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Spread mixture evenly on 1 side of bread slices.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Remove bread from foil, and serve warm.
- Tip: Get the flavor of commercial garlic bread but with a lot less fat. Begin with plain French bread and spread with our low-fat cheese-herb mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads