Herbed Fan Tan Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (17.4-ounce) package refrigerated loaf bread (we tested with Pillsbury Homestyle)
- Combine butter and Italian seasoning, stirring well.
- Roll dough into a 15" x 8" rectangle. Cut into 4 (2"-wide) lengthwise strips. Stack strips on top of each other. Cut strips crosswise into 12 equal pieces.
- Place each piece, cut side up, into greased muffin pans; brush with butter mixture. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 25 minutes or until doubled in bulk. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden. Brush with butter mixture again, if desired.
- Make-Ahead: Place dough pieces in muffin pans; brush with butter mixture. Cover and freeze. Thaw, covered in a warm place 2 hours or until doubled in bulk. Bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Fan Tan Dinner Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Rice/Grains
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Oxmoor House
More Recipes Like This