Herbed Crab Cake with Radish-and-Avocado Salad
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Total: 1 Hour, 18 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Radish-and-Avocado Salad
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Fold in crabmeat. Shape crab mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties; chill 1 hour.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add crab cakes, and cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 3. Divide Radish-and-Avocado Salad among 4 serving plates; top each with 1 crab cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note