It's good and goes with pretty much anything but didn't seem all that special.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Sodium: 151mg
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in couscous; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in parsley, butter, garlic, lemon juice, kosher salt, and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note