Came out super greasy, feel like it was missing something. Taste was ok.
Herbed Corn Bake
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese, onion salt and chives, stirring until cheese melts. Add corn; mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Corn Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables