Rich and flavorful and easy to put together. Goes well with a light dish like grilled fish. The only change I made was to add a little pepper.
Herbed Corn Bake
This easy 5-ingredient recipe is perfect for the holidays when you're in a rush and need a quick dish. The herbs, cream cheese, and butter give the corn phenomenal flavor and will leave your guests amazed!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese, onion salt and chives, stirring until cheese melts. Add corn; mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Corn Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch