Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh minced parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Combine corn and water in saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until done. Drain. Stir in remainder of ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables