Herbed Chèvre Spread
- 1 (10.5-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Stir together goat cheese, basil, yogurt, chives, parsley, and olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- SERVE IN pita pockets with warm grilled onions, thinly sliced pork tenderloin, and crisp salad greens. It's also wonderful on fresh veggie subs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note