Herbed Chicken and Orzo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) dried orzo
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 1-inch pieces fresh green beans (6 oz)
- 1 whole roasted deli chicken
- 2 5.2 ounce container semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh Italian parsley (flat-leaf)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart oval casserole; set aside.
- 2. Cook orzo according to package directions, adding green beans during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Meanwhile, cut chicken in 6 pieces; set aside.
- 3. In large bowl whisk together cheese and milk until combined. Add hot orzo mixture; stir until coated. Stir in shredded carrots. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Top with chicken pieces.
- 4. Bake, covered, 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serves 6.
- Nutrition Facts (Herbed Chicken and Orzo) Servings Per Recipe 6,
- Calories 566,
- Protein (gm) 31,
- Carbohydrate (gm) 37,
- Fat, total (gm) 32,
- Cholesterol (mg) 147,
- Saturated fat (gm) 16,
- Dietary Fiber, total (gm) 3,
- Sugar, total (gm) 5,
- Vitamin A (IU) 4810,
- Vitamin C (mg) 8,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 3,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
- Folate (µg) 109,
- Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0,
- Sodium (mg) 685,
- Potassium (mg) 267,
- Calcium (DV %) 81,
- Iron (DV %) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note