- 1 cup round, buttery cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream, divided
- 2 (3-ounce) packages goat cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together cracker crumbs and butter; press evenly into bottoms of 4 (4-inch) springform pans.
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sour cream, and goat cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in chives and minced thyme, and pour mixture into pans.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours, or freeze up to 1 month.
Spread tops evenly with remaining sour cream; remove from pans, and cut into wedges. Serve wedges on spinach leaves with assorted crackers. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Cheesecake may be baked in 1 (8-inch) springform pan; bake at 325º for 40 minutes.