Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 piece(s) 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 1 log(s) goat cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) oil packed sun dried tomatoes drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill and chives
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme chopped
- 1 whole(s) lemon juiced and zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- Heat oven to 350. Line bottom of 8x3 springform pan with nonstick foil and coat sides with nonstick spray.
- Crust: pulse pecans and bread crumbs in food processor until nuts are finely ground. Add butter, pulse until mix forms moist coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8-10 min until crust is set and pale golden. Cool on wire rack. Raise oven temp to 425.
- Filling: beat cream cheese, goat cheese, sour cream, and parmesan in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy, beat in eggs until smooth, then remaining filling ingredients until incorporated. Pour into prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Place pan in oven, reduce temp to 325. Bake 45-50 min until light golden on top and set in the middle. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate. Garnish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers