made this quick and easy....didn't have all the fresh herbs, but it was still great...made with cheeses, butter, garlic, salt & fresh ground pepper i stored it all in a container, and when ready to serve part of it, I just lined dish with plastic wrap, sprayed lightly, then put in cheese, formed it and inverted on plate, i did have rosemary in my yard, so i chopped some up and sprinkled on top for the color
Herbed Cheese Spread
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package feta cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Biscuit Crostini
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary sprigs, sweetened dried cranberries
- 1. Beat first 9 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 2. Line 2 (10-oz.) ramekins with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides; spoon cheese mixture into ramekins. Cover and chill 24 hours.
- 3. Invert cheeses onto serving dishes. Serve with Biscuit Crostini. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers