made this quick and easy....didn't have all the fresh herbs, but it was still great...made with cheeses, butter, garlic, salt & fresh ground pepper i stored it all in a container, and when ready to serve part of it, I just lined dish with plastic wrap, sprayed lightly, then put in cheese, formed it and inverted on plate, i did have rosemary in my yard, so i chopped some up and sprinkled on top for the color
Herbed Cheese Spread
Fresh chives, parsley, and tarragon flavor this appetizer cheese spread that's made with feta and cream cheese. Garnish Herbed Cheese Spread with a wreath of fresh rosemary springs and dots of dried cranberries for a festive, holiday look.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package feta cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Biscuit Crostini
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary sprigs, sweetened dried cranberries
- 1. Beat first 9 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 2. Line 2 (10-oz.) ramekins with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides; spoon cheese mixture into ramekins. Cover and chill 24 hours.
- 3. Invert cheeses onto serving dishes. Serve with Biscuit Crostini. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note