- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package feta cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Biscuit Crostini
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary sprigs, sweetened dried cranberries
How to Make It
Beat first 9 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Line 2 (10-oz.) ramekins with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides; spoon cheese mixture into ramekins. Cover and chill 24 hours.
Invert cheeses onto serving dishes. Serve with Biscuit Crostini. Garnish, if desired.