Herbed Cheese Log with Pistachios
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cube(s) shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) pistachios coarsely chopped, roasted and salted
- In a large bowl, beat cheddar cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, basil, thyme, dill, and pepper at medium speed with a mixer until combined. Spoon mixture onto a sheet of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and form mixture into a 10" by 3" rectangle. Wrap tightly, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days. Unwrap log, and press pistachios onto sides of log to cover. Serve with crackers. To freeze ahead, place wrapped log in freezer, and freeze up to 1 month. Remove from freezer, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Press pistachios onto side of log as directed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herbed Cheese Log with Pistachios Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads